DIY Weekend

Monday, April 15, 2013

We had another rad weekend going to birthday parties, the movies, and hanging out with friends. I also was able to get some DIY projects done and am feeling pretty pleased with myself. :) Not because I think my projects turned out amazing, but more so because I am proud that I actually finished something with a baby in tow (there is a reason my favorite hash tag is #naptimeiscrafttime ). Check out my little accomplishments below...

i changed her kitchen from sweet to chic

then i finished our gallery wall in the play room...
i decided i liked how it started low on the left and went high to the right

then i switched out the mirror for the clock because i'm obsessed with going to bed on time

and here is what the clock looked like before i crafted the heck out of it :) 

she decided to whip up some cookies. what can your one year old do? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Where is the pretend cookie set from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its by melissa and doug from homegoods.

      Delete
  2. The kitchen is adorable!!! My kids STILL play with the kitchen at my moms house!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!