Tasty Tuesday: Homemade Sushi

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lucky for me my hubby loves making sushi and he's good at it! Last weekend he busted out some delicious rolls even though we forgot the cucumber...oops. And not to worry, they were raw fish free!

nishiki white rice, shrimp tempura, avocado, and siracha sauce


finished roll

inside out roll with crab and avocado
finished roll with sesame seeds on top!     

I will say that making sushi takes a lot of practice and M had to work hard to get it just right but now that he's got it mastered we like to eat it more often.

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious!! What a great idea to make sushi at home! Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yummmm!! i need to get onto making homemade sushi since it's store bought/restaurant sushi is not so great over here in the UK.
    i just found your blog and i love it. im following :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!