Brown Noser

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last night I did something that I have only done once in our home...take a bath! It was glorious and felt good to be weightless. Then afterwards I decided to remove my orange polish with black crackle on top and replace it with a "fallish" brown. I decided November really is the best month to bust out all my brown polishes so I'm off to a good start! Below are some brown shades that I love!

chocolatey heaven
hello! adorable! what is not to love?

had to throw this in because of my obsession with ombre nails (and hair!)


My current shade is called "shim- merry chic" but I could not find it on OPI's website. :( It reminds me of the polish on the bottom. Do you have a go to fall color?

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!