SLO Wedding!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last weekend M and I went to San Luis Obispo one last time this year for one last wedding this year! It was a whirlwind of a trip and we basically did it all in 24 hours. Sigh. My friend Cara, who I used to live with for a little bit in college, got married. The wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed spending time with good friends. We stayed with my newlywed brother and his wife which was fun. We also got to see another one of my roommate's two month old baby girl. She was precious and I had some good mommy practice time. :)

 she arrived in style

 the bride and her dad

 so beautiful!

 aisle style

 i loooooved the ceding decor
 my bestie and me




 seating chart

soon to be daddy and mommy :)

 SLO alumni and one in training! 

roomies! (well, for a quarter anyway) 

It was a great night and it was so wonderful to see my old friends. We are getting so grown up! I think that makes about 6 or 7 weddings this year. Not a record amount but a lot! How many weddings did you attend this year?

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this wedding! The venue is gorgeous. And you look amazing! Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun wedding venue! You are one hot momma!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!