Don't Loaf Around

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Every fall when the weather gets cooler I always have a hard time finding shoes that are closed toed, comfortable, give me some height, and not boots (tough criteria huh?). But behold I have found the perfect winter shoe! Last week while reading Lucky magazine I spotted these shoes by Nine West...

I love them for their comfy, chunky heel, and closed toe warmth! So adorable with tights and a skirt! Also perfect with jeans. The best part of all is that they were on sale! Yippee! I have been really good about not purchasing things for me but I couldn't pass these guys up. They were exactly what I have been looking for to get through the winter at work. :) Do you like the heeled loafer look?

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!