Life's Not Fair

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Saturday we went to the OC fair. We had so much fun petting the baby animals, eating funnel cake, and checking out the cool exhibits. It's only open one more week so hurry up and get down there!

milk maid and the farmer
got milk?
This baby cow couldn't stop licking us!
Where's my pitchfork?
Pigs are cute when they're piglets!
lamb chop
When you're on vacation your outfits just aren't that well thought out. It happens.    

Such a cute sign!
I always laugh at people sitting in these foot massager chairs. Then I tried it and stopped laughing. It felt so good!
The crazy kids who rode the barfis wheel. Yuck.

sweater: jcrew
shorts: ATL
flops: havaianas

Come down to the OC fair and see what I'm talking about!

5 comments:

  1. hahah i kinda love summer trips to the fair! maybe we'll find one to go to before the summer ends. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun...cute little farm animals! and how good does a funnel cake sound right now, i'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those animals are adorable!! Glad you had fun! Now I really want funnel cake!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the OC fair so much better than the LA fair, i wish it wasn't so far away that I could go on a weekday evening. i love visiting all the animals at the fair glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the missing pitch fork picture!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!