Girls Shared Room

Thursday, May 16, 2019

In the downtime that I have while waiting for this baby (hurry up!) I thought that I would share the girls' room. The last thing that I want to do is add some floral wallpaper above the chair rail behind their beds. I'm *pretty sure* I found one that I like and should probably order that before my life consists of sitting on the couch nursing 24/7.




I adore the whimsical Disneyland prints above Everly's bed. Unfortunately I can't remember the shop name! 









Beds: Crate and Kids

White Bedding: Crate and Kids

Frozen Quilt: courtesy of Pottery Barn Kids

Canopy: Pottery Barn Clearance

Nightstand/Dresser: unknown

Curtains: Ikea

Rug: Crate and Kids

Shelves: Crate and Kids

Chandelier: Pottery Barn Kids

Flokati Stool: Hobby Lobby

Natural Stool: Ikea

White rope basket: Target

Book Ledges: Ikea

Book Cube: Ikea

White and Pink House Shelves: Target

Small Oval Mirror: vintage

Swan: Target

Laundry Basket: Target

Let me know if you need sources for anything not listed here! Can't wait to show you the finished room with the wallpaper! I'm sure Matt can wait. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!