Rose Gold, Blush, Nude, and Dark Green Baby Shower

Sunday, March 3, 2019

I had the joy of showering my best friend this weekend. This shower was particularly special because the baby is a rainbow baby. The mama previously had a sweet baby girl at 24 weeks and she went to be with Jesus three short weeks later. Everyone has been holding their breath during this pregnancy but she's currently 33 weeks pregnant and doing so well!

We decided to go with tones of blush, gold, rose gold, nudes, and dark green. We incorporated a bit of marble and eucalyptus for extra texture. Here's the end result!
















Balloons from Chrissy B Creative (assembled by me)

Electric Balloon Pump from Amazon

Eucalyptus from my tree!

Rose Gold streamers and table runners from Amazon

Marble cookies and desserts by @morgieporgiepuddinpie

Wooden name by @mermaid_annie

Table cloth borrowed from a friend

Chair from church rummage sale

Mongolian Fur pillow by Pottery Barn Kids

Flokati rugs from Amazon

Acrylic Faith Sign by @_pen_ink

Rose Gold Plates and Napkins and Cups from Amazon


1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!