Laundry Room Reveal

Monday, April 16, 2018

This year one of our my goals was to re-do the laundry room. When we moved in it had formica counter tops that were trying to look like granite but didn't. The sink was really run down and the faucet was ancient. We're still looking to add custom shelving above the washer and dryer and fix a couple other minor things (like the molding around the door that was damaged from the counter top install) but most of it is complete and I'm really happy with the space.

The space is also super tight and I couldn't back up far enough to capture it in its entirety so the first shot is from my phone...













We added a new door knob from the garage into the house and on the one inside which updated the space as well.

Garage Door Knob: Amazon
Interior Door Knob: Amazon
Sink: IKEA
Faucet: Amazon
Counters: quartz
Plant: IKEA
Soap dispenser: Target
Pulls: The Mine
Mirror: Lamps Plus
Shiplap: MDF board from Home Depot
Pendant Light: Pottery Barn
Key Holder: Pottery Barn (2007)

2 comments:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!