Airplane Survival Kit

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Over the weekend I flew with Cal to visit a friend in northern California. We were on our way to celebrate my best friend's son's first birthday so I took Cal (he flies free!) and the two of us enjoyed some one-on-one time!

We took a one hour flight to San Jose and I made sure to pack a few things that would make his flight (and my life) easier. Below is a list of the things that kept us both happy!

1. Snacks (pack a variety)
- On the way there I grabbed a bean and cheese burrito from Del Taco and it was possibly the best decision I've had in a while haha. He waved that thing around and gnawed on it the whole flight!

2. Books
-His favorite are Little Blue Truck, Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site, Where do Diggers Sleep at Night?, and anything Bizzy Bear.

3. Blankie/Lovey
A blankie or lovey for cuddling.

4. Small Toys
I brought him a few of his favorite die cast cars so he could zoom them on the fold down table.

Happy 1st birthday, Kai! 
Happy Camper!






I can't wait for these two boys to grow up together! I'm already excited for the camping and hiking their dads will take them on. So great to have good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!