The Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I've been trying to get tickets to the Museum of Ice Cream in LA for a while and was having no luck. I found out that the MOIC was opening in San Francisco this fall and I was not about to let the opportunity pass me by! We snagged some tickets and Blair and I flew up north to attend. We maaaaay have even ditched school for the occasion! School or ice cream? Not a tough choice. ;) 

We had so much fun and I know that Blair really enjoyed her Mama time all to herself. We ate our fair share of ice cream and had fun taking pictures in all the exhibits. And if nobody already has dibs I think I'll be opening a Museum of Donuts pretty soon! ;) 








I have quite a few more photos to edit and upload so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!