Weekend Happenings

Monday, July 10, 2017

Hope you all had a great weekend! I feel like we've been on the go a lot lately and this weekend it was nice to just stay at home. We got some things done around the house and I FINALLY finished painting the entire downstairs! If you've been to our house you know this is no small feat! We said adios to our flesh colored paint and hello to white and gray walls. It really makes our space feel more clean, bright, and modern. We're really enjoying it. Next task is painting the play room, Cal's room, and the upstairs bathroom. After that we will have officially painted our 3400 square foot home all on our own! How's that for some serious DIY?! 

And because I couldn't do anything with out my better half...



Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!