Memorial Day Review

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Did everyone enjoy their l o n g weekend? We sure did! Our time was well spent bbqing, swimming, and watching the parade. I woke up with a sore throat/cough which must be a sign that we played too hard. ;) So thankful for all that have given their lives for us and have kept our country safe.

We hung around home over the holiday weekend and the babies enjoyed their first dip in our pool. The pool wasn't quite as warm as we had hoped but they still liked it which surprised me. Cal's expressions KILL me!







He's like an old man in his hat and I love it. I'm always excited to get the dressed in festive gear so my laundry this week will consist of three colors: red, white, and blue. :)




They also liked the parade of motorcycles which was shocking considering how loud it was. Those babies are full of surprises!


I hope your weekend was full of ice cream and hot dogs too! This was the pre-party for the 4th of July and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!