Easter 2017

Monday, April 17, 2017

Are you recovered from your candy coma? Peeps or no peeps? Blair is a big fan and I secretly don't hate them either although the older I get the fewer I can stomach. We split our holiday over the weekend to keep things manageable. The Easter bunny arrived a day early and we had my family over for brunch. That evening we went to church and the following morning we had brunch with M's family. Annnnnd my diet starts tomorrow. ;)


No idea what this face is but it made me laugh. 




Cousins! Blair's romper by ThirtyFive and Lime


Of course the holidays are so much more fun with the kiddos. I can't wait till they are all running around picking up eggs and stuffing chocolate into their mouths. For now Blair is in charge of that. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That 'blue steel' face Blair is making, is straight up mini MATT! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!