Easter Basket Goodies

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Whenever Easter is in March it seriously creeps up on me! We haven't dyed eggs yet and I hadn't gotten B anything for her basket until I remembered a secret stash of goodies I bought for her at a consignment sale. Bingo! Her Easter basket is now full. ;) Regardless, I rounded up some of my favorite items that you probably definitely can't find at consignment sales. I'm dying to get her one of the Candy Kirby ballerina dolls but I can't justify the price. They went on sale for like 2 minutes until they sold out. :( Next time!


pjs: gap
doll: candy kirby
dress: target
socks: gap
doll wrap: solly baby
bunny ears: jcrew
unicorn easter basket: pottery barn kids (on sale!)
swim suit: gap
jellies: old navy

And by the way have you seen THESE fun books?! All my friends have them and they use them for their kids when they are out to dinner. SO smart and entertaining! They would be great Easter basket fillers! They even have a Bible story one for Easter. :)

2 comments:

  1. That Easter Basket is so adorable!! So many great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we talk about those pink bunny pajams??? Do they come in adult size? Because I need them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!