I am a woman of extremes. One minute I'm worrying about "vanishing twin syndrome" (don't google it) and the next I'm adding things to a baby registry (already!). My emotions swing high and low (which is why I need someone stable like M) but today they are high and I couldn't help but check out some baby items and start swooning over them! I know it's waaaaay to early for this but when you've been waiting for your babies for two years you can't help but be excited! Here are some things that will definitely be on my registry...
1. Little Unicorn swaddles
2. Bla bla doll
3. Milk Snob nursing cover/car seat cover/shopping cart cover (this thing is SO rad!)
4. Passy Clips: pacifier clips that are leather!
5. Baby Lit: classic books for baby
6. Solly Baby wrap: even though it's only meant for one babe I figure the other one can go in a soft carrier on my back
7. Madly Wish: unique sheets and bedding
8. Flokati Rug: I should have snagged this at Costco this winter. I can't wait to snuggle and take cozy pictures of the babies on this rug!
These are typically items that can't be found at Babies R Us or Amazon but they are so unique and darling! I just can't wait to find out the gender of these babies!
I'll be seven weeks on Monday and we go in for another ultrasound. The doctor said it wasn't necessary but I can not possibly go two weeks without seeing/hearing their hearts beating. My estrogen and progesterone levels are decreasing but they said that is normal and they are very pleased with my progress so I'm not going to worry (about that anyway). My biggest struggle at this point is having fear that one baby won't make it. Pray for me in this! We decided on a hospital and I got in with the doctor I wanted even though he isn't taking new patients. It pays to have nursing friends! They typically don't see patients until they are nine to thirteen weeks but he wants to see me at 8 weeks. Of course I'm good with that!
This weekend we are headed to a birthday party for one of Blair's friends and not a whole lot else. Probably throw some naps in there. ;)