Weekend Love

Monday, October 27, 2014

This was my kind of weekend. Staying at home and checking things off of my "to do" list is pure joy to me. :) We did loads of yard work, finished putting up our last Halloween decorations, painted new numbers on our curb, and started painting the oak cabinets in our master bathroom. Yippee! I can't say this is M's favorite kind of weekend but relationships are all about sacrifice right?! ;)

I supervised (and ate a treat I bought for Blair) while M hung the spider webs

sent this gem to my Aunt who requested a picture

got busy painting these bad boys...officially no more oak in our home! now how nice would two mirrors in here look? one above each sink! i think yes...

started setting up for a couple Halloween parties we are having this week.

hung this sweet picture in Blair's room that I found at Home Goods!
The last picture is more of a suggestion to Blair. ;) We are 100% in the terrible twos. Ay chihuahua that girl can throw a tantrum! What did you guys do this weekend? Anything fun?

2 comments:

  1. we are right there with you, it's not really tantrums as it is limit testing. Just testing every boundary there is and not really responding to discipline. I'm sure she's saving the really good tantrums for those terrible 3s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our master bathroom needs it's oak cabinets painted as well! I'm just trying to decide if I should go with classic white or try a bolder color...

    Hope all is well friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!