California Adventurers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Is it possible to be more tired from a trip to Disneyland with my Mom than with Blair? It was my Mom's first time in California Adventure and we straight up dominated that park. We were there for the "rope dropping" aka at the butt crack of dawn with our Starbucks in hand. We hustled our way to Radiator Springs Racers (Cars Land) and ended up riding it 3 times that day. At most waiting 30 minutes thanks to our fast passes, early arrival, and single rider line.

I also suckered my Mom into riding California Screamin' and Tower of Terror. She silently closed her eyes on both of them and mumbled whenever I asked her if she was okay. Ha ha.

We seriously had an awesome day celebrating my belated birthday (by 6 weeks). Thanks Mom!

don't mind if we do


"rope dropping"...no idea this existed till today


downtown disney and then we saw The Fault in our Stars (sobfest!)


birthday chocolate ganache

right after the crowd sang happy belated birthday to me






And that's a wrap! Seriously such a fun time with Mama Bear. Also I think Disneyland is even more fun when you don't have to pay for it yourself. ;) Disneyland Pass next! Lala, you in?

PS You are NOT going to want to miss the AMAZING giveaway I'm hosting beginning Friday! I'll give you a hint. It starts with Freshly and ends with Picked. !!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun day! Mom and daughter bonding is the best. I'd love to go to the California park one day and see how it differs from the one here in FL :) hope you get to rest up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so fun!! Love that you and your mama had a fun day together! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day with your mom! :)
    And where did you get the adorable black and white dress? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's from ann taylor loft a couple summers ago. it's one of my go-tos for comfort and cute!

      Delete
  4. how fun! your mom is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are awesome! That looks like so so so much fun. My mom is my best friend too. I could totally see us doing something awesome and fun like this together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! An so jealous you got to ride the Cars ride THREE times! My husband and I have only been once and we had to do single riders in order to avoid waiting the 2+ hours!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!