One Small Step For Man...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a sweet day yesterday with many well wishes. I had a nice lunch with M and B and then B took a nice long nap while I tanned by the pool. Not to mention she slept in till 8am!!! Happy birthday to this mama! Tonight we are going out to dinner with my family. Let's just say it's been a good birthday week.
banana cream pie

bday lunch!

making her bunny face

And here is the latest video of B learning to walk...


3 comments:

  1. I loved the video. Matt is such a sweet, encouraging, doting daddy. What a lucky little girl. She gets so much love from you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww go Blair go! Cute video too... glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too adorable! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!