Here are some facts about a sick baby (if you haven't had one yet beware)
1. You get
2. Your house is a mess because when the baby actually does sleep you do too
3. Babies on antibiotics have nasty runny poops
4. You will need to stock up on saline drops, Tylenol, and probiotics. Also make sure you have an amazing aspirator for the crazy boogies they get.
5. Showering with baby helps relieve the boogies.
6. Vapor rub on chest and feet relieves congestion.
7. You won't want to take her to church or bible study because you will have the fear that she will get sick again :(
8. Get a mother in law who will watch the above baby while you catch up on Zs. (Thank you!)
9. Get a mom who will cook you soup for dinner (thank you!)
I think on thursday I will have to do a feature on what items are best for a sick baby. That would have been nice to know before this hit...
Lots of general fussiness when baby is so stuffed up she can't nurse.