All Tied Up

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I got some guts last weekend and tried out the Bohemian look with a scarf tied around my head. I see girls doing this all the time including Nicole Richie (who I saw last night at the Britney Spears concert in LA!). I love the carefree look and wore it to one of our family's Father's Day get- togethers last Friday. What do you think? Do you ever wear scarves on your head?







tank: Quicksilver
Skirt: Forever 21 (best find ever!)
Sweater: Kensie
necklace: boutique find
watch: MK
scarf: taken off a dress from Anthropologie
earrings: Gorjana
nail color: Greenport by essie
sunglasses: Juicy
sandals: Steve Madden

Have a great Tuesday! I will be working on some shower invitations, giving my godson a swim lesson, and going to sushi! yipee! More on the best concert ever tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. you look SO cute! i love the scarf, top and skirt. it all works together v well :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARING..i couldn't do it!! but,it does look cute on you! fun blog!!
    www.moddybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!! You definitely can pull off that look. And how fun was the BS concert??? Love your nailpolish color by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute scarf!! you look soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never done this with a scarf, but I think you are rockin' the look like the best of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE that skirt! ;) i wear wine with leggings and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the head scarf, especially with the aviators! Such a great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks cute. Love the second to last picture! Adorable

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!