Thursdays Things for Baby (and mom)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I scooped up some pretty cute clothes for B at H&M the other day. Besides Baby Gap this is one of my favorite baby clothes store.

 
Happy Thanksgiving onesie!
Please come soon winter!
A sweet little accordion skirt
The equivalent of a wife beater for a baby ;) but way more classy...
Thanks to Blair's friend Charlotte for showing me this cute dress!
Shoes that shimmer
Mama also got some things yesterday for the house! Here is the before shot...

And here is the after shot!
I like how slim the table is and that it leaves enough room to get by. The finish on top is really pretty too...

I also found a sweet little table for our bedroom...

Before ( excuse the unhung shelves and tools)
And after! I'm going to move that picture to above the new table.
I got a little more serious about my shoe challenge and decided to show you the whole outfit. With the fancy tool box in the back ground. You're welcome. (Next up: a head board).

Just in case the first shot didn't satisfy your shoe appetite...
 

2 comments:

  1. Those leggings are to.die.for!!! I want a pair for Ethan!! And when are we going to get a full house tour? Love how big your master is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby clothes, and I'm just loving your entry table. Perfect fit - clean and simple. I hope your hubby's impressed with your shoe challenge commitment! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!