Your Mom Goes to Collage

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A good friend of mine suggested that I order a collage of all Blair's newborn pictures for her bedroom. She recommended that I use BayPhoto. It came in the mail and M installed it last weekend. Here are a few snapshots of what it looks like!

it comes with a piece of paper that you put on the wall as a template then you push in the pins on the designated areas

this is what the back of each photo looks like. the pins rest on the center of the black paper. the corners fold out to give the pictures dimension on the wall

the finished product

ta-da! this weekend we will be going to Home Depot to get paint to cover up the old holes in the wall. oops

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of these collages but that is really cool! Seems super easy too! I am definitely going to check it out :)

    P.s. I'm having an awesome Anthro giveaway on my blog today.. check it out :)
    http://samisshenanigans.blogspot.com/2012/05/100-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I have never seen it before but will have to remeber bayphoto for my baby girl's newborn photos:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!