Our House is Becoming a Home!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Yay for our furniture that finally arrived! We also ordered a rug from Target that I am obsessed with. It was a great deal! And it looks nice in our kitchen.There are a few other things I got but let's be honest I could not post them yet because my house was in such disarray that I couldn't photograph the other pieces...welcome to mommyhood. Someday I'll show you the leopard bench at the foot of my bed and the new desk in our office. But for now...

our new sofa table and lamps

still looking for something to go above that mantel...


our cute new target rug! i love how fun the print is

i can't remember if I posted these new target chairs yet.
Once my sis-in-law organizes my home office I can give you a sneak peak of that as well :) I'm dying to get into my scrapbooking stuff again! I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend. Last year at this time I was heading up to San Luis Obispo to attend the Annual Beer Festival with my college roommates...oh my how my life has changed! This year we have the SUV packed with a baby swing, beach shade tent, baby floatie etc. and are heading down to San Clemente beach for the weekend. Much different than last year but still looking forward to it. :)

PS Monday is a national holiday. I will not be blogging. :) See you Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the kitchen rug and chairs! Such a cute nook! Have a great Memorial Day celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I seriously want you to come to Northern Cali and decorate my home. Everything looks great and the fact that you did this while learning the ropes of being a new mommy!
    Have a great mini-vacay at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking so great! That rug is awsome!! I'm excited to see the rest of the newly decorated house. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so great! I love your house tour posts. And your new kitchen table and chairs look so pretty. I love the sea grass chairs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!