Grace Interior Design

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last weekend I was able to spend some quality time with my brother and his wife. I just love hanging out with them and feel like we have so much in common! One thing my sister-in-law, Tiffany, and I share a love for is organization. I truly enjoy organizing things but with baby it is seriously nearly impossible for me to get my office organized at our new home. We are STILL living out of boxes... Luckily I have this girl...

Tiffany and baby B ;)
 This is where Tiffany comes in. She and my brother have started their own company in addition to their day jobs called Grace Interior Organizing. Tiffany is a full time nanny in Manhattan Beach and has become incredibly good at organizing other peoples' things. I'm planning on giving her a run for her money starting with our home office...

Make sure you check out her very new blog here. She has some great ideas that I want to try for re-purposing and re-cycling everyday household items. Don't forget to go to their facebook page and like them! 

And if you missed their GORGEOUS wedding here is the link to some photos from that for fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!