Spring Fling

Friday, April 15, 2011


I recently went out to dinner with my soon to be sister- in-law and couldn't help but notice her fabulous nails. They were snowy white with delicate silver flowers (perfect for the bride to be!). She told me that they were adhesives for nails! I went to the nearest Target that night and snagged a fun spring design from Sally Hanson's Salon Effects line and voila! I have toes that look like they have been professionally airbrushed. The kit comes with 16 strips, a cuticle stick, and a nail file. If you have petite feet like me then you will have no problem using these on your toes like I did.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Nat! I'm always looking for a good blog to follow =) If you like the Sally nail adhesives, then you'll love these ones:

    http://www.jamberrynails.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!