Rules of Engagement

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My brother Kevin, and his fiancé, Tiffany may in fact be the most attractive, kind- hearted, God-loving couple I know. My husband Matt and I had the privilege of being a part of their proposal. Kevin popped the big question in Morro Bay (near San Luis Obispo) where he and Tiffany attend college at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (my alma mater!). I will let the photos do most of the talking but he did propose while on a horseback ride on the beach where Matt and I were hiding with our Flip and camera. The rest of the day was spent shooting photos in the scenic areas of SLO. Later that evening we surprised Tiffany with an engagement party with her friends and family that came to SLO for the occasion. Overall, it was a perfect day. If you are engaged or married, how did you or your significant other propose?

cute idea from my friend Carrie

taken before the big day

on one knee

so happy!

they're excited

the bling

two peas in a pod

the rock

precious 

an old barn perfect for photos

all you need

can you believe this picture was not enhanced? 

gum wall

training wheels are off!

 a sweet pair

watch out...here they come!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for letting me know about this, Natalie. And, of course I agree with everything you said about Kevin and Tiffany! ;)
    xoxoxo,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie! Your blog is great! Your brother's engagement is so adorable...they look like a great couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such beautiful photos and the engagement is cute =] I wish them the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks xoladiihoneyxo! More updates to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!