Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! Too bad there was nothing happy about taking the photos below. Gah it was actually pretty frustrating. M and I were racing against the clock of a tired baby and the sun going down. I had no "vision" for what I wanted (and apparently am no good at leaving a pretty lipstick kiss) but we did end up with some pretty cute shots. :)








M booked a massage for me this morning (!!!!) and tonight we are heading out to dinner just the two of us. :)

*B's infinity scarf from bundle up buddy shop at etsy.com. <3 br="">

3 comments:

  1. Love her pretty blue eyes, Happy First Valentines Day B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely a little jealous of her shirt! haha. So cute! Enjoy your massage and dinner! Woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article…
    but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get nearly
    anything done.

    Here is my webpage; look at this

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!