Birthday Wish List + Crawling

Friday, February 8, 2013

It's party time! Well, not quite yet but Blair's birthday is less than a month away and I am in full planning mode (just a few minor blisters from cutting out glitter polka dots). I've also been thinking of things for her "wish list" in which she specifically told me she wanted. ;) Below are some things that I think she would enjoy...

{art supplies} {bubbles} {wooden puzzles} {melissa and doug toys}
 {touch and feel books/puzzles} {sand toys} {itunes gift card for apps} {anything baby gap} {anything etsy}

here
here


here
here
here

here

here
here
here
here
PS Gap always has 30% off deals online so I NEVER buy full price. Also B wears size 6-12 months currently or 12-18 months for summer clothes (I'm guessing). :)

Also, Target sells a lot of Melissa and Doug toys as well as art supplies and touch/feel books. Just trying to make your shopping experience easy! And presents are totally optional ;) I just know if it were me I would want a shopping guide if I were going to a first birthday! So there you have it! 

We are taking B's one year pics this weekend so I can send out her invites asap. M is doing a "tough mudder" (crazy) on Sunday so we will be cheering him on (either there or in spirit). Have a lovely weekend! 

Oh, and just FYI someone started crawling...

 

3 comments:

  1. I would NOT recommend the Crayola first crayons! I got the bath ones and the magic marker one for Ryah's first birthday and was really disappointed. The crayons are super soft and Ryah instantly took a bite out of them. And the marker isn't all that exciting. Plus they are pretty big and not 'easy to hold' like they claim. Just my input. Happy 'Almost' Birthday to Blair! The second year goes by even faster!!
    -Ashley Kellogg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at getting her those crayons too, but like the person above me just confirmed, the reviews were HORRIBLE. I'm so bummed there are no good crayons out there for 1 yr olds. We need to develop some. But I think I found another solution!
    And I am such a proud auntie! She's an amazing crawler! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag Cloud. This means you tend to be copying it
    through file sharing websites like rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile,
    etcetera. The race is becoming even more challenging with the passing of each day.
    The main aim of SEO is to get search engines positioning
    a certain website well in results for specific keywords. SEO must be implemented by following a step
    by step process. Enough said. Identify your niche audience and
    be an active member on the forums and blogs.

    This is because there is a stiff competition in this particular
    field and the market is flooded with lots of firms that
    provide proficient SEO experts India services at the economical costs.

    Configure You - Tube settings by changing the default settings to
    your preferred and secure preferences. Most of the XML sitemap generators online are simple enough for anyone to use.

    Thus, if your charges are overly cheap, this might cause doubts and
    worries from their mines regarding the quality
    of the service they get. ), watching movie trailers or other people's funny animal videos. Now even that is quickly defining point of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can lead to intense discussions about the meaning and purpose of SEO. An SEO strategy should combine a number of elements that work together to get results for you. These professionals follow ethical SEO strategy and effectively implement it that finally increases your website visibility. SEO defined. Today, it is necessary that you scout the market for the best SEO Host that can help you achieve this. However with passing time the complexity in this field has increased and performing an SEO task is not a simple thing to do. The content must complement the theme of the website design. If customers like what they see, they just might go on reading.
    Stop by my site Ongoing

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!