Weekend Happenings

Monday, February 23, 2015

This weekend was filled with fun activities for us. On Saturday M took B to her friend's birthday party while I went to LA with my Mom and Tiff to see Wicked. It was awesome! We had a great time and apparently so did Blair..

I love that he did the photo booth with her and I wasn't even there to force him to!

Isn't her cake darling?!

Pin the dot on the ladybug





While M stayed with B we had a girls day out at Wicked.
 On Sunday morning we headed to the park so Blair could burn some energy and nap early since we had plans to see my Grandma that afternoon. M played hard with her; quite different than when I go and sit under the trees with the other Moms and chat. I like to say that I am encouraging independent play. M says I'm forcing it. :/


sweatshirt: gap last year, jeans: gap, moccs: freshly picked
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Her hair is looking so blonde! Love the pic of her and dirty/clean baby on the slide. And I feel ya on the "independent" play, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked is one of my most favorite books! I so hope I can see the musical sometime in the near future!!

    Dirty baby looks pretty clean!! And I think independent play is so important!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!