Life in the Doctor's Office

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

After ANOTHER trip to the doctor yesterday due to some loud wheezing we have yet another instance of bronchiolitis. B has had a total of 3 colds in her life and without fail each time it turns into either bronchiolitis or pneumonia. Oh the problems of a preemie.

last resort: mommy's wallet. hurry up doctor.
 Oh and wait till you see how wacko the inhaler made Blair the rest of the afternoon...

in the kitchen drawers?!

and the dishwasher?! don't worry, it's a spoon. :)
I should have video taped the craziness that was my child yesterday. She was RUNNING with her walker I'm telling you! And when she would hit the floor from being out of control she would laugh get up and do it all over again. I've decided I need to take this stuff before I work out. THEN I would be swim suit ready for sure. :)

And because the last two days wiped me out here is the rest of my uninspiring post...

Our freshly picked mocs arrived! Yay! Copper for fall and chrome for spring. I'm 100% sure I'm more excited about this than Blair is.

Stay tuned for my summer bucket list tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s content
    daily along with a cup of coffee.

    Here is my website ... gardening tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor B! I was going to say I hope she gets better fast, but I can see her meds worked wonders lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor girl! I love the dishwasher shot but I would be scared she would break the door lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww poor little B. She does look like she's not letting it phase her from having fun! I hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I coulԁ nοt геfrain from commenting.
    Well wгitten!

    Checκ out my webѕite ... organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!