Thanksgiving Tablescape

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving friends! I am so very thankful for each one of YOU and hope you are blessed with time with your friends and family this weekend. I worked on my parents' tablescape last night and have a few pictures for you...enjoy!






thankful for my little
I purchased the magnolia leaf garland from a friend with a wholesale flower license. I'm hoping it lasts throughout the holiday! The persimmons were from Sprouts and the flowers in vases were from Trader Joes and I arranged them myself. I mentioned earlier in the week that I got the napkins from amazon and printed the silverware holders off of Pinterest. The chargers were last years DIY chalkboard vision (that failed) and the plates are my great grandma's! The candles are mish mash of whatever I could find around my house. :) Happy Thanksgiving and good luck to all those Black Friday shoppers out there!

2 comments:

  1. It's looks stunning Natalie- great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I LOVE a beautiful table! Thanks for sharing the pics. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!