Weekend Recap

Monday, November 24, 2014

It's amazing to me that it's November and yet our beaches are still so pleasant. This weekend we hung out with M's fam down in San Clemente (our home away from home). We ate a bomb lunch at my favorite spot, Nicks, had some pool time, and enjoyed a couple nice jogs on the beach. If I can't be at home working on my to-do list then this is where I want to be! We love it there.


mid-run selfie






making brownies with aunt lisa...gotta teach 'em young!
and just because she had a good hair day yesterday (aka she had a bath and hadn't napped on it yet)
Now I have some serious Thanksgiving tablescape planning to do! Nothing like waiting to the last minute!

1 comment:

  1. NICK'S! OMG, I love Nick's. Blair's curls are TDF and what perfect form for pool jumping and tossing!

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!