Hairburst

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Does anyone else have tumbleweeds of hair blowing across their floors? As a mom of twins my post-partum hair loss is out of control. Twice the hormones, twice the hair loss I guess! I had been looking for something to help combat this and Hairburst offered to send over some of their vitamins that help prevent the loss of hair pre, post, and during pregnancy due to hormonal imbalances. 









I was excited to find out that my hair can still be beautiful and healthy after having twins! When I decide to actually style it, ha ha. Hairburst is full of vitamins such as biotin that help maintain healthy hair. As a mom it's important that I feel good about myself and having healthy hair certainly boosts my confidence. Thanks Hairburst! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!