Babo Botanicals for Baby

Friday, March 31, 2017

Around here we change A LOT of diapers. With my first born, Blair, I was able to use cloth diapers but with twins nobody has time for that! We go through a lot of diapers, wipes, and diaper cream as well. I prefer to use organic when I can and lately I have been loving Babo Botanicals for the twins (and even Blair!). 



The oatmilk calendula soothing diaper cream smells divine and really gets the job done. I use it at every diaper change for Evie since she tends to get diaper rash easily. I use it on Cal at the first sign of redness and it soothes him immediately. And I actually have been using the cream on Blair when her skin gets irritated...sometimes five year olds aren't expert wipers yet! ;) 


I love that Babo Botanicals diaper cream is natural and has a ton of organic ingredients. It's also free of gross things like Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Dyes, Sodium chloride, Formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, or most common allergens. This makes me worry less which is always a good thing! Plus, omg how cute is their packaging?! Love that little bunny! 

Their wipes are great for sticky hands, bottoms, and messy mouths too. I like that they are a three in one product...makes my life easier! 

When companies send me products I don't always commit to buying them but I can honestly say I'll be switching over to Babo Botanicals. I really love their product and feel good about using them on my kids. Plus they sell on Amazon and can arrive right at my doorstep. Easy peasy! 


WIPES 
DIAPER CREAM

Now that I've had a taste of Babo Botanicals I'm dying to try out their other baby products like the shampoo and wash and the swim and sport shampoo and wash for Blair with all the swimming she does. They also have great sunscreen so I'll be grabbing some for summer.  In fact they are already in my cart ready for check out! Thanks Babo for introducing me to your great line of products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!