FIVE

Monday, March 6, 2017

I can't even believe that Blair is 5! My first born is growing up! It's a good thing that I have the babies to distract me from allllllll the emotions. :)

Blair, we are so proud of you. You have really embraced your role as a big sister and are so loving and caring with your brother and sister. You are sensitive (and sometimes dramatic), helpful, thoughtful, caring, sassy, cautious, imaginative, creative, and quite a performer. You love Jesus and you are a very deep thinker. You have a crazy good sense of direction and love puzzles. You are constantly making cards for your friends and teachers and enjoy picking flowers for me. You love your swingset, bubbles, Barbies, your baby, washing your toys (lol), and decorating. You keep us on our toes and we couldn't adore you more. You evoke feelings of intense frustration in us and joy (don't all kids do this?!) and we love you SO much.

Happy birthday to the baby who made me a mama!






1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!