A mini weekend re-cap

Monday, March 9, 2015

We had the best time celebrating our little nugget on Saturday. And despite her telling me all week that she didn't want a birthday party it turns out that she had a great time. ;) And that she does care about birthday presents. Which by the way she got totally spoiled with so many great gifts...we're so thankful!

I had a friend snap some photos of the decor and I'm really excited to show it to you guys. :) For now this mama is completely pooped and just trying to catch up from the weekend so please excuse my brief post...more to come very soon!



The jumper is always a big hit and the kids had a blast in it! We're so blessed by all the friends and family who came to celebrate Blair and we hope you had fun too!

Oh and for you curious cats I haven't posted a fertility post because I don't have much to say! I'm still taking my meds but have only been on them for about two weeks. It hasn't been a full cycle yet so I'm just waiting. Honestly I'm not expecting to get prego in the next couple cycles because I know it will take time for my body to adjust to the hormones so in the meantime I'm happily waiting. I'm good with it! It still just feels so good to know what's going on. I'm a thankful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!