favorite things

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Yesterday was one for the books. Blair definitely goes through tantrum phases and the last 48 hours have been super fun. Insert sarcasm here. You would think that she was the one hopped up on hormones with all the crying she does. I'm not sure if she's punishing me for going away for the weekend or what but it's enough to make me stick around for a while now. ;) 

While I was up visiting my bff's this weekend I was inspired by their clothes (always) and thought I would post a few items that I'm loving lately! 

aqua at bloomies

mossimo at target
wet n wild lipstick in cherry picking
I'm on a MAJOR bright lipstick phase lately and this color is SO awesome! I've been getting a ton of complements when I wear and feel like I look so much more awake with it on. Another fave is NYX matte lipstick in shocking pink. Take a look below and see these colors in action...

wet n wild on me and nyx on diana (floral dress)...go get one! it'll change your life. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright pink lippie and the pink dress! Ugh. We are just getting started on the tantrums this week and I'm already losing my cool. :(

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!