The Help

Friday, April 5, 2013

Drum roll please! The rest of Blair's first birthday party pictures are here! I'll have to release them in doses because there are oh so many cute ones. :) Thanks again, Carrie!

Round one, my assistants. They were SO much help that day and I couldn't have done it without them! Cheers to you lovely friends and family!

i LOVE this shot! straight up paparazzi!

some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for!


love the candid shots :)

cheeese!


cake cutter and balloon deliverer extraordinaire!

back drop hanger and decorator

baby duty

last minute ice deliverer and side kick ;)
I was seriously a chicken with my head cut off the morning of. Thank goodness for these gracious people who were willing to get their hands dirty! Your help did not go unnoticed. :)

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!