Kiss Me

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I stumbled upon a post from one of my favorite bloggers, A Cup of Jo, yesterday and it sparked an interest in me. She was asking her readers who their first kiss was with, where it happened, and how old they were. As I scrolled through the readers' comments I was actually surprised that I was one of the youngest to have my first kiss! I'll tell you my story if you tell me yours...

THEN
It was January 31st 1998 (pathetic much?!) and I was snowboarding with my now husband. We were in 8th grade so I guess I would have been 13. We had been dating for a little over a month and I was sweating bullets because I knew this moment would come soon! On our last run down the mountain we stopped to rest on the side of a secluded run and BAM! He kissed me! I was nervous and had no idea what I was doing but there was no teeth clanking and I remember I liked it (clearly because we eventually got married!). 

NOW
So, what's your story? How old were you? Was it nice or horrible? Can't wait to hear about it!

3 comments:

  1. Awww you two are so cute! How long had you been dating before you got married...since 8th grade?! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! My first kiss was in 7th grade at our roller skating party. So lame... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go back to those bangs. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!