Micuna Baby Furniture

Friday, April 1, 2016

In all of my crazy internet browsing I discovered a gorgeous line of baby furniture called Micuna. They are Spain based and just now launching in the U.S. 

Micuna is launching in U.S. with their LIFE and HARMONY cribs, Smart Fresh Bassinet and OVO high chair. These items will be available at giggle.com among other retailers. The LIFE crib is really neat as you can customize the crib with different color spindles that you can choose. So fun! 



How beautiful is this nursery?!


I seriously love their modern style. The dipped legs on the high chair are spot on! SO good looking and I love that they can be great for girls or boys. If you are on the prowl for chic baby furniture make sure you check out Micuna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!