Hey, ya'll welcome to Texas!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Last Wednesday my Mom and I traveled to Texas for a mother/daughter trip. The main focus of our vacation was to go to Magnolia Market and shop at Chip and Joanna's new store in Waco. If you don't know who I am talking about then tune in to HGTV's show called "Fixer Upper." They are just my favorite. :)

Before we got to Waco we checked out San Antonio and Austin. Despite some rainy-ish weather we had a great time sight seeing, shopping, and eating deliciously naughty food.

In San Antonio we cruised the river walk but due to the weather we couldn't go on the river boats. :( Guess there's always next time! 

 We also figured we should check out the Alamo since it was right down the street. We made it about half way through the audio tour before we had had enough and bailed. Like mother like daughter!


 The next day we drove to Austin and explored took a picture at the capitol, found some fun graffiti art, ate sandwiches on donuts (yum!) and had fun shopping the local boutiques.



This place was so bomb! Basically a bacon, avocado cheeseburger on a donut. Then we polished it off with a caramelized banana desert donut. To. Die. For.
I can't wait to share with you all about Waco and Magnolia Market! If you follow me on snap chat you've seen some of my finds. (nataliebushman)

2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! Look at that precious bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that you where in Austin: I just moved to Austin from Orange County two weeks ago! I miss Disneyland but so far it seems like a great place to live. Bummer that you hit it during a rainy week, it was gorgeous the week before and hot again this week. Glad you still had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!