Easter Re-cap

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! We had a great weekend filled with egg hunting, jellybean eating, and family time.

On Saturday we went to a local shopping center to check out their egg hunt (which was over in 20 seconds) and some fun crafts they had. Waiting in line to see the Easter bunny there was a joke (with a 2+ hour wait) but we were ok with that since we knew we would see him on Sunday. Blair enjoyed the egg hunt and did a cute craft but after that we headed over to a sandwich shop with friends for lunch.

Mommy Fail: forgetting her Easter basket


Post fountain pic. ;)
On Sunday we had brunch with M's family and then after B's nap we headed to my brother's house.




My dress: Lularoe, Blair: Target
M and I got to practice with my brother's twins Sunday afternoon. They are SO precious! Feeding them is quite a job but the snuggles are so worth it!

Cousins first cuddle! :)
I hope you had an enjoyable Easter too!

2 comments:

  1. Omg you look seriously amazing! And those twins, I die! So much sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those tiny babies!! EEEk :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!