Beach Day in February

Friday, February 12, 2016

Yesterday was seriously one of the best days ever. Nothing extraordinary happened but we ventured down to the beach (well, really the pool at the beach) and it was amazing! My bff tagged along and it's always nice to have two adults versus one preschooler. ;)


Blair was SO excited to go swimming. She said that swimming was better than Disneyland. ;) She was seriously an angel and played in the pool and hot tub for 2.5 hours ON HER OWN. Mommy heaven! I think she asked my friend to get in the hot tub with her once. And hey that's not so bad!
Not usually one for baring it all in my suit but HELLO BUMP! This must be documented!

After the pool we went back to my parent's beach house, ate lunch, and relaxed while Blair napped for two hours (thank you swimming!). When she woke up we went out to dinner at one of my favorite places and then headed home. Best. Day. Ever. :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing day! Also, you look fantastic, mama! Such a sweet bump. Hope the babies are treating you well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you look so cute!!! What a blessing! And SO JEALOUS...it was -1 here today! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look FABULOUS!!! Jealous of your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This day sounds amazing and you look amazing in a swim suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Sounds like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!