Friday Favorites

Friday, July 17, 2015

Nothing new in the infertility world so let's move on to my Friday Favorites for the week...

1. Giant Paper Wall Flowers: I'm currently crafting for some showers coming up and these are at the top of my decor list...so pretty!

2. Mylar Balloons now at Target! I can't wait to scoop some of these up soon. I didn't see them on their website but check out @targetdoesitagain on Instagram.

3. Nena and Co Bags: These bags are just so beautiful!

4.This Neon Dash Baby Blanket: Because I clearly need a baby blanket now :/

5. French Press Morning Prints: Because I love a little encouragement in my life!

Tonight we are headed to our church to watch Big Hero 6 on their big screen TV. I plan on eating delicious food from the food trucks and doing some serious crafts with Blair. Yay for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!