Picnic Party of 3

Monday, May 4, 2015

Last week for my birthday I got a sweet picnic basket that I had been eying at Target from M's parents. It's all sorts of adorable with a built in cooler and utensils/plates/cups. On Friday afternoon we hit up the park with our snacks and one excited toddler. She was thrilled to go on her first "official" picnic (just like Peppa) and baby tagged along too (like always).








The party continued at home in the backyard where Blair and I enjoyed some quality time "Dubsmashing" (funniest app ever!) to Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? while M made us some real dinner...not just the snacks we ate at the park. It was a good time and I see many more picnic dates in the future!
basket: target, blanket: lilly pulitzer for Target
What did you guys do this weekend? Did you have some beautiful weather too?

2 comments:

  1. what a cute basket! we should do a picnic with the girls, I bet B had so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a picnic looks like so much fun! We should do that here sometime :) Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!