Park Date

Thursday, September 4, 2014

 Aren't three day weekends glorious? Every day this week I keep thinking it's the day before and then realize that we are one day closer to Friday! I wish M worked 4 days every week. We felt truly rested Tuesday morning. Oh wait, maybe that's just me since B has been quietly laying in her bed till about 8:30/8:45 lately. I almost feel bad telling you that. Almost. ;)

On Monday before our little swim party we went to the park with some friends. It was awesome! Felt so good to be around so many caring ladies. We even flagged down a dad to take this picture of us (nursing moms and all!). Pretty sure he didn't hate it. ;) 


B also had some quality time with her bestie at our pool party

Hanging out in their panties...that's what besties do!
Hope you all are having a good week...it's almost Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!