Pink & Gray baby shower

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I had the privilege of hosting a baby shower for my sweet friend Brooke this last Sunday. It was SO much fun planning it because we have very similar tastes and she is having a GIRL! Here are the details from the shower...


no party is complete without cake pops! it was my first attempt... no laughing


the flowers were stunning! and designed by my friend Lynnea

i loved these little accents in the flowers
M and I whipped up some pinwheels while watching Walking Dead



the entry way was complete with "guess how many onesies," chocolate covered pretzel rod favors, thank you cards (for writing your return address), and a framed invitation

the mama-to-be is putting these on baby Harper's shelves in her nursery

the lighting was horrible, hence the blurriness, but it was beautiful in person!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed the sweets. ;) I'm actually planning to use the pinwheels in Blair's room above her bed. I want to add a few more so it looks less like the letter "X." I have a mini room make-over planned in my head and I can't wait to get started!

And a very happy birthday to my Mama today! You make 60 look good, Lala!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shower! You did great on the cake pops and pinwheels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable shower...you did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything!! You are such an awesome friend

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!