Halloween Re-cap

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Instagram has been taken over by all my mini friends sporting their darling costumes. And I'm not complaining! I love seeing what everyone came up with. Halloween started off a little rocky since B has been a big fat grouch lately with a cold and teething. We tried desperately to get a family photo and this was the best we could do. Clearly she is not amused...

ladybug, bee, and the bug catcher
But as soon as her feet hit the pavement and she realized all she had to do was say "Chee Chee" (trick or treat) for some candy she was all about it. I've never seen her so excited to run down each driveway and show Dada her prized piece of candy (which I have already eaten most of). My heart was smiling ear to ear (can it do that?) as she tromped along. Seriously the cutest trick-or-treater I saw all night. I think this was just a taste of what Christmas is going to be like. And the older she gets, and the more she understands, the more fun it is going to be! I just can't wait.

martha stewart win

crackle halloween matte nails

matt's bug jar

and we're off!

oh, the joy!


my heart

this was as festive as breakfast got
I hope your Halloween was as fun as ours! Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!