One Last Vacation Collage

Friday, August 16, 2013

While scrolling through my iphone pictures I found some gold! AKA "pictures I haven't posted on my blog yet." ;) This concludes our vacations for the year (for the most part) unless you count filling up the baby pool in the backyard a vacation. Maybe? Blair I thoroughly enjoyed Blair's bikinis again this year and I'm hoping it fits her again next summer!


my suit and shades: target



reading with Uncle Kevin

yes, she rocked her shades and calculator at Costco...cute AND smart! ;)

 Blair's bikini: babikini Jean jacket: baby gap outlet (similar) shades: target (similar)    

Make sure you check in on Monday...I have a pretty awesome giveaway from Little Baby Garvin's etsy shop called Jandpaper. You won't wanna miss out on this one!

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!